Sunday, March 24, 2013

I did, i hope you too







I felt broken, the time you broke my heart
I tried begging as tears pull down my eyes
I screamed your name, hoping you’ll come back
But no, you never did.

I was hopeless, unsure of all the things
You were ruthless, pleading in my dreams
But dream’s not real, I’m glad I woke up
Coz you aint did, you never did

I stood my ground that I will forget you
I promised myself that I will not think of you
Well I’m so sorry, so lucky for me
I moved on, no longer the cold old me

You said before, I’m not worthy
You said before,  love’s not enough for me
You said before, We’re living in fantasy
I’ll say it this time, I don’t want you anymore

Time went by, so fast I don’t know
I poised myself, insisting for tomorrow
Saying one day, I’ll get by this ache you laid on me
Said I will, and I did

One night, along my doorstep way
A note saying I’m sorry, please come back to me
I thought my heart throbbed but no
Finally, my heart followed what my head is up to.

And now you’re coming back, asking for forgiveness?
I hoped that so badly, that was before
But everything has changed, so sorry babe
I’m glad we ain’t back, and we will never be

Honestly it hurts, it hurts a lot
Seeing you in pain crushes my heart
You were never like that when we were still together
So please let me go, coz we’ll never be together


No comments:

Post a Comment